Here at Move Well Physiotherapy & Exercise, we treat people of all ages and abilities.
Conditions treated include:
- All musculoskeletal and sports injuries – sprains, strains and overuse injuries
- Back, neck and thoracic pain
- TMJ (jaw) pain
- Pre and post surgical rehabilitation
- Growth related or overuse injuries
- Swimming Physiotherapy and screenings (Screening assessments help to identify areas to work on to improve performance and prevent injury)
- Womens’ Health conditions including incontinence, abdominal separation, mastitis, pregnancy related back and pelvis pain, pre and post natal exercise advice
- Treatment of shoulder and arm issues following breast surgery
- Comprehensive Lymphoedema management, including manual lymphatic drainage massage (MLD), pneumatic pressure pump, compression bandaging and measuring for custom made compression garments
- Assessment and management of dizziness / vertigo / vestibular dysfunction
- Specific exercise prescription (individual programmes or exercise classes)
- Workplace injuries and CTP injuries (SIRA approved practitioners)
- Treatment of Veterans under Dept of Veterans’ Affairs
Health fund rebates are available via HiCaps.
We welcome EPC, DVA, Workcover and CTP patients.