As Principal Physiotherapist and owner of Move Well Physiotherapy & Exercise, Meryn brings over 16 years of private practice experience to Engadine.
Over the years, Meryn has lent her skills to a wide variety of people of all ages and abilities and is now honoured to be a part of the Engadine community. She is particularly proud to lead the team at Move Well Physiotherapy & Exercise, who share her caring approach and passion for improving the lives of her patients.
Meryn has experience in Australia and the UK, and has undertaken extensive post graduate education to enhance her professional skills. She is passionate about empowering her patients to understand their injury and how they can improve. She is committed to treating the underlying cause of an injury.
Meryn’s experience includes:
- Past Team Physiotherapist for the Australian and Open Water Swim Teams and treatment of swimmers of all ages and abilities;
- Involvement with athletes at local, national and international level in sports such as soccer, rugby league, swimming, dance, netball and hockey;
- Past Physiotherapist to The Queensland Orchestra;
- Special interest in complex injuries, particularly neck, back and SIJ pain, headaches and TMJ (jaw);
- Assessment and treatment of dizziness / vertigo / vestibular dysfunction;
- Teaching patients to manage their injuries via our popular small group stability / fit ball classes.
Meryn is available for appointments on Mondays and Thursdays. Call 9520 1881 or click on the ‘Book Online’ section of this website.